London Business Loans
Business loans for London are designed to financially support companies based in London. The funding from our loans allow the independent business owners to grow. This little extra funding helps them to renovate their shops, purchase technology which help with their business operations. It can also allow for extra staff training, or buy new furniture or fixtures to give a more comfortable space to their clients.
London, a capital city, is considered as a home for all enterprises. For example, from large global corporations to small scale corporates or from SMEs to vigorous startups. Entrepreneurs and start ups are drawn to London for its endless opportunities to meet investors. As one of the most influential cities London is carrying something for everybody, regarding business opportunities and potential customers.
We offer help to – London based Limited companies and Limited partnerships with fast & flexible business loans ranging from £5,000 and £200,000 with a fixed interest rate. The loans are designed to meet the requirements of individual businesses and can be used for any purpose. We offer flexible repayment terms of 6, 12 or 24 months. Business Funding can be in your account within 48 hours following application.
Unsecured v secured business loan
The two types of a business loans that are popular in 2019 are :
- secured business loan, this is backed by an asset. The types requested are usually a property, machinery or a motor vehicle. In short this means the lender can claim ownership of the asset if the loan isn’t repaid. This gives the bank or lender confidence that their loan is secured should anything go wrong.
- The second type of loan is what is known as an unsecured business loan in the UK. These loans do not require you to offer security with any assets and are short term. Lenders are usually Fintech lenders new to the market, and supported by the British Business Bank. One positive point is they do not require a business plan. Importantly which is sometimes missed is that the lender may ask for a ‘director’s guarantee’ instead. With this in mind if you fail to repay the loan a lender may pursue the director for payment.
If you require a secured or unsecured loan, the criteria depends on how much money you want to borrow. Business loans of a larger amount will usually need to be secured. Unsecured business loans usually are offered with smaller amounts. Unsecured business loans usually come with a higher interest rates, this is due to the risk towards the lender.
Facts that make London a perfect business destination
- Since 50 A.D., London is the centre of business or trade across the globe. From 50 A.D. to 410 A.D., it was renamed as “the commercial centre of the Roman Empire” and formerly known as “Londinium”.
- London has 6 airports which fly to almost 369 international destinations.
- In 2018, £1.8 billion investment was attracted by capital’s tech startups, where 73% of all startup funding from Europe went to London-based businesses.
- London carries an incredibly diverse population where 233 languages are spoken and 66% of the population is under 40.
- Waterloo train station is used by 57,000 people every morning, which means more than tens of thousands commute in just 3-hour time period.
The facts above give an insight to understand the role London is playing in the business community.
Cost of running a small business in London
Running a business in London is not cheap, the costs are as much as 4x as much as anywhere else in the country. In 2019 London was classed as the seventh most expensive place in the world for a small business to trade. The Trade Association “Federation of Small Businesses” issued the report findings. While enterprises in London suffer from the high costs in terms of wages, rent & commercial property costs, the capital does bring distinct trade advantages; good access to markets being one.
How do PDQ Funding Lend to London Businesses?
Many small businesses across London are being denied working capital. PDQ Funding have come up with a solution that helps businesses with a business loan alternative. Our finance product is known as a Merchant Cash Advance. This type of business loan uses future card payments via a PDQ machine as security.
PDQ Funding offer small businesses the flexibility of choosing small daily or weekly repayments over 6 to 24 months. This is based on a number of factors and it helps with the businesses repayment capability and business growth until all repayments are made.
You must have been trading for 12 months, so this funding are not suitable as start up loans. A personal loan maybe a better fit for a start up.
You can quickly raise funds from £5,000 to £200,000 for your London-based small business.
To be eligible for a Business Loans from PDQ Funding, you’ll need to:
- Should be operating a UK-based business as a limited or partnership type of business.
- Your merchant account should be processing more than £5,000 per month.
- Necessary to have 6 months’ trading records.
What can a Small Business Loan do for you?
- Renovations & Refurbishment – When any customer enters your shop or business the first thing which impresses them is the look and ambience of your premises. The more contemporary and comfortable space you have, the more customers you will attract! With one of our business loans, you can recreate the site to signify more space, add better decor, add comfy furniture. Your premises is the face of your business and it must look great!
- Bring Smart Technology – We are living in a digital era, if you are not using technology as a tool for your business operations then you could face failure. Smart technology and advanced software not only make your routine activities easier and faster but also makes your online presence strong among your customers.
- Enhance Skills of your Staff – To offer exceptional services to your clients you need trained and skilled staff. Well-trained team members of your staff act as a great asset for your business as they quickly impress the customers and pay attention to every detail that is critical in their service operations.
- Invest in Advertisement & Marketing – No enterprise can survive without marketing, whether you go for offline or online mode, you need money for it. Today, digital marketing is one of the handy strategies that immediately inform potential customers about your products and services, through social media platforms. Business loans can be used for investing in such advertisement or marketing methods.
The Advantages of a PDQ Business Loans London –
- Quickly raise funds from £5,000 to £200,000.
- Payback as per your business profits and flexibility in little and often.
- No fixed monthly repayments.
- Immediate disbursement of funds i.e. within days of applying.
Business Loan application process
Step 1: Complete the online application form. We will try to understand more about your business, including the amount of funding you require and how you plan to use your loan.
Step 2: Within hours of submitting your loan application, you will receive the lender’s terms and conditions of agreement regarding your business loan.
Step 3: Once you have read the lender’s terms and you are happy with them, you will need to sign and return them.
Step 4: Once the agreement has been returned, the amount you have requested will be deposited into your business account within just 48 hours
Why PDQ Funding?
- Personal Assistance – PDQ assigns one dedicated personal account manager. They will assist and answer all your queries & concerns that easily help you to understand each fact and sort out the application as quickly as possible.
- Affordable & Manageable repayments – Make easy, flexible, and affordable small repayments as per your business profitability. At PDQ, everything is automated, where you manage everything on your own, allowing you to repay your debts as your business grows. With us, you can focus on the aspect of growing your business while easily protecting your cash flow.
- Simple, Quick, and Accountable Access to Business Financing – PDQ Funding has been known for providing pioneer small business loans to all businesses throughout the country, which includes London and other major cities. Our flexible business approach, splendid customer service, and innovative finance products work for all types of small businesses.
- UK-based support – We serve almost all small businesses over the UK.
- Trusted & Reliable Finance Partner – Over 1000 UK businesses have raised funds with us and made notable business improvements.
Like to know more? Simply complete the online enquiry form for a quotation.