UNDERSTANGING BUSINESS & MERCHANT CASH ADVANCES
HERE’S HOW OUR CASH ADVANCES WORK…
You can raise between £5,000 and £200,000 in funding for your business, through our Business cash advances. Repayments are simple, as they are a small percentage of your credit and debit card sales.
That means you only repay us when your customers pay you. So when sales are down, repayments are lower.
No interest, APR’s or hidden extras
Get your funds in as little as 48 hours
One all-inclusive cost that never changes.
IT’S FAST AND SIMPLE ALTERNATIVE BUSINESS FUNDING
Our application process takes minutes and you receive a decision in under 24 hours; 90% of businesses that meet our basic criteria are approved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Business & Merchant Cash Advances are a quick and easy way to raise between £5,000 and £200,000 for your business. Unlike a regular loan, there are no fixed weekly or monthly payments. You simply pay back a small percentage of your credit and debit card sales, which means that you only pay us back when you sell to your customers.
So if you’re having a quiet month, your repayments automatically reduce, which helps you manage your cash flow.
There is an all-inclusive cost that gets added to the cash advance, so there are no interest charges, APR’s or late fees.
Apply in minutes
90% approval rate
Approval within 24 hours
No security or business plans required
Flexible repayments based on your card sales
One simple all inclusive cost, that never changes, agreed upfront.
We understand that as business owners and entrepreneurs, your time is important and you need quick answers so that you can focus on your core business.
That’s why we’ve designed our Business cash advance funding process to be fast, simple and hassle-free. We don’t require business plans or security for our alternative business funding, and your cash advance will be approved in under 24 hours. The processing of the repayments happens automatically so there is no disruption to your business.
Best of all, it’s a cash flow friendly solution for your business designed to match your business’ performance, so you pay us back when you sell to your customers.
- Adverse Credit Can Be Considered: Due to the security of the incoming card payments, most lenders will accept some minor adverse credit, as long as your current financial position is strong. Approval rates are much higher than other unsecured business finance products, such as business loans.
- Funds Can be Raised Quickly: Due to a very straightforward application process, successful applications can see the funds hit their bank account in as little as 24 hours. This is far faster than most other types of business borrowing.
- Funding Is Flexible And Can Grow With Your Business: As your card takings increase, so to will the credit available to you via a business cash advance. If your business is suffering from growing pains and needs funds quickly, cash advances are ideal.
- Daily Repayments Tend To Be Small And Easy To Manage: The repayments are made daily as a set percentage of your card takings, so the payment per day tends to make up a small part of your income. This requires no action from you. The payment is deducted before the money hits your account.
- The Total Cost Of Credit Is Clear: As your agreed total repayment amount is agreed on upfront, calculating how much the advance has cost you is easy to do. This makes weighing up the benefit vs. the cost simple.
- You Get To Keep 100% Of Your Cash Takings: Any takings that aren’t made via your card terminal aren’t factored into the repayments, meaning you don’t have to give up any of your total income, just your card income.
- Your Payments Are Lower When You Need It: If you have a bad day and takings are down, your payment for the day will also be lower as it is a set percentage of your takings. This means you aren’t lumbered with high payments during your quieter periods.
Unlike regular bank loans, there are no fixed weekly or monthly repayments on our merchant cash advances. You simply pay back a small percentage of your credit and debit card sales, which means that you only pay us back when you sell to your customers.
So when sales are down, the repayment amount is also low which helps you manage your cash flow, especially during quiet months. Instead of charging you interest on the advance based on the length of time it is outstanding, there is a single, all-inclusive cost added to the advance, so there are no APR’s or late fees.
Best of all, the application process is much simpler than for a regular bank loan, and your advance will be approved in 24 hours and you can have the funds in your bank account within days.
Click the “Get a quote” button for a no-obligation quote on our business cash advances.
Our minimum requirements for an unsecured cash advance are that:
You have been in business for at least 12 months;
Your average credit and/or debit cards sales during this period are at least £5,000 per month.
Contact our customer services team to find out more.
Our merchant cash advances range from a minimum of £5,000 up to a maximum of £200,000.
Our maximum advance size depends on your average monthly credit and/or debit card sales. Typically we can offer up to 100% of your monthly card takings.
Should you require more, please call our office for a bespoke quote to match your needs.
Unlike a regular bank loan, there are no interest charges or APR’s on our merchant cash advances. You pay a single, all-inclusive cost, which gets added to the cash advance and remains the same irrespective of the length of time it takes to repay.
There are no application fees, admin charges or hidden extras.
Contact our customer service team for a no-obligation quote on our quick business loans.
You repay a small, agreed portion of your credit and debit card sales, which then reduces the balance outstanding on one of our merchant cash advances.
So if you are having a quiet month, the repayment amount is also low which helps you manage your cash flow. There is no term on the product, so there are no additional charges if the advance takes longer than expected to repay.
You simply pay back a small, pre-agreed portion of your credit and debit card sales, so the exact length of time it takes to pay back a business cash advance depends on when you make sales to your customers.
There are no fixed weekly or monthly payments.
No security is required to receive an unsecured cash advance.
Yes, we can provide ongoing capital funding for small to medium businesses, in the UK.
Our merchant cash advances are fully flexible so you can apply for additional funding.
We partner with a number of financial brokers and introducers to help their clients secure unsecured funding for their businesses, through our alternative business finance.
We offer training to help you understand our products and gain access to co-branded materials, a dedicated broker contact and a competitive commission scheme.
3 STEPS TO GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
Business Cash Advances
Does your business need a straightforward, affordable business loan alternative?
Our business cash advances are a fast and flexible way to raise between £5,000 and £200,000 in capital, for your business today. Repayments are based on your card sales, which means you only pay us back when you sell to your customers.