Merchant Cash Advance for Pubs and Bars in the UK
PDQ Funding provides merchant cash advance for pubs and bars, financially benefiting your hospitality business. Like most businesses unexpected expenditure and outlays can leave you short, with merchant cash advance you will be able to get the capital needed for your business. The alternative loan option which is flexible to your daily intake, giving you more flexibility over traditional bank loans. For more detailed information about merchant cash advance visit our “What is merchant cash advance? By clicking the embedded link.
Merchant Cash Advance for Pubs and Bars
Merchant cash advance for pubs and bars also provides the company flexibility over the chain of brewery they may use. This is due to brewery loans limiting a bar or pub to only using the service they provide meaning they are tied in to purchasing their products. With merchant cash advance you have no limitations, giving you the flexibility needed to sustain a successful business. Merchant cash advance for pubs and bars will give you the capital, with an agreed percentage of your daily intake through credit card sales.
For more detailed information about merchant cash advance visit our “What is merchant cash advance?” page.
What are the benefits of a merchant cash advance for pubs and bars?
- High Acceptance Rate: We approve 90% of all applications.
- Speed: Find out if you qualify within minutes! On successful application the funds are normally available for you to draw down from within just 48 hours.
- Unsecured Advances: There is no risk to your house or personal assets
- Flexible Repayments: There is no fixed repayments. We agree on a percentage deduction from the businesses daily card sales which means that you only pay back when you earn.
- Easy Application Process: The application process could not be any simpler. You only need to provide us with one recent merchant statement, proof of I.D and proof of a business bank statement. Not like the complicated application process with a bank or other lenders.
How could your pub or bar use a merchant cash advance?
Every successful pub has its own story to tell about how it started and where it is today, let us be part of your story by letting us source the funding you need to grow.
We have funded public houses, bars, restaurants, in-fact most hospitality venues have used the merchant cash advance to :
- Extend the bar area
- Renovate their beer garden
- Refurbish lounge areas
- Pay outstanding VAT bills
- Pay Suppliers
- Pay HMRC
How it works
Merchant Cash Advance for pubs and bars in the UK works by the same principles. This is an agreed percentage of the deduction of card sales. This will continue until the loan has been repaid. With a merchant cash advance for pubs and bars, the repayment will always match the percentage of the cash flow.
If your bar or pub has a quiet period then you will repay less on your business loan for that month. During a busy period, you will repay more on your business loan. This way you are only ever repaying what your business can afford.
Run a Public House or Bar? would you like more information on Merchant Cash Advance for Pubs and Bars? Then contact us below to see how we can help you today! With our experienced waiting to receive your application,